Saturday, November 29, 2008

All I Really Want For Christmas Music Video

As the Christmas celebrations begin, don't forget about those special kids who won't have anybody to celebrate with this year! I love the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree Project. For $35 you can sponsor an orphan with Down Syndrome and get his or her picture ornament to hang on your tree. The donations go towards adoption grants for these kids. We gave orphan ornaments for teacher gifts last year. Each of my kids picked an orphan to sponsor, and I know at least one of those orphans has a family committed this year! It's fun to imagine that our tiny gift of $35 might have played a part in helping a child find a family. :)

I believe our little Ava's  picture hung on someone's tree the Christmas before.......

Please check out Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree Project. (And I hope you're feeling generous when you do). Every penny goes to the child's adoption fund.

6 comments:

Robin said...

as if the song alone wasn't enough to make me weep...
:)

Tim Rovenstine said...

Thanks, Charissa, you touched the strings of our hearts.

Tim Rovenstine said...

Thanks, Charissa, you touched the strings of our hearts.

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this...

I can't wait until I'm old enough to give one of these kids a family of their own...

Dalene said...

I love the Christmas ornament idea.

Jester 6 said...

Wow, I just finally watched this video (on facebook). Makes me want to grab them a hug them tight! Maybe someday. . .