Tuesday, June 9, 2009

She doubled her weight

My daughter Ava has officially doubled her weight since we first adopted her! She weighed in at 36 pounds today! For some reason it made me laugh that this tremendous weight gain still only puts her at less than 25 percentile for her age. The girl can really eat! I have been tempted to post a video here of her eating a banana. It is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Can I just say how glad I will be when she finally decides to walk!! 36 pounds!!! Jeez, no wonder my back aches.

5 comments:

kirsten said...

Oh, I want to see her eat a banana!
I bet you have super toned arms.

Larsen Family said...

She's well on her way to walking.

Bethany said...

Yay! And I feel ya! Payton is 36 pounds and she is a moose! LOL.

Shelley said...

Right there with ya!!! Xander hit 39 pounds on the scales last week. I wanted to cry!!! While I'm happy that he's healthy and gaining weight, it presents a whole new level of issues for us.
But, I've seen those videos of Ava...she'll be walking soon and then you'll be running after her and complaining that she's too fast :)

Tim Rovenstine said...

how many bottles of Pedisure is that?