Thursday, November 5, 2009

Words cannot tell how GLAD I am that I made the decision to take Hope out of preschool! Initially I though she would be really bored here at home without anybody to play with, but this cat has really been a great sibling substitute. Poor little guy. I wonder if he likes dressing up like a fairy and a princess and pretending to be Baby Jesus in the manger?






Hope is reading! If you are looking for a good reading/phonics program, I highly recommend the Explode the Code workbooks. I have used these on all my kids. All three of the older kids are great spellers, and I am pretty sure these books had something to do with it. They are really entertaining and funny too.

2 comments:

Molly said...

That's funny you posted this today. Since we are moving for a bit, I took the kids out of preschool for 4 months, this week being the first week out. It's been incredible and I almost feel bad it's been so good. So glad another mommy out there feels it too.

It's amazing how early we start shuffling kids around, huh?

Praying for you friend!

Kelly said...

oh now you just gotta love that kitty huh?!