Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elementary School Talent Show

Today is the last day of school!! Yay! The kids' school put on a talent show, and Jude participated by playing his best piano piece, Race Car Rally.

Darn it, my video camera was dead, so I didn't get to video tape it but here are a couple of pictures.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I am the only mom whose son insisted on wearing a tie on his last day of school, even though I assured him he would be the ONLY boy wearing a tie. This did not matter to him, and in fact would have worn a suit coat too, if I had let him.


4 comments:

Deb D. said...

What a gem of a young man he is. No wonder he was student of the month twice! What a respectful and respectable guy he is. You and John clearly raise them well, Charissa. I'm excited to see what your family's love draws out of little Joseph, from You-Know-Where. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is too stinkin cute ! Jude is such a sweetie ! Tell the kids hi for me.
-Heather

jennifer... said...

Oh I love, love, love it too!

Anonymous said...

Blazing his own trail. Jude is the man. Awesome! Aunt Beth