Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Dance

Last night was the Father-Daughter Valentine Dance for Zoya and Hope for their school. It was originally scheduled for last Friday while we were all snowed in and rescheduled for last night.

John was a little worn out when he got home last night. He mentioned something about a bunch of little girls high on sugar and overstimulated by very loud music. :) But he had a great time, and so did the girls.




I did send the camera with John in hopes that he would come back with some sweet photos.  I should have known that if I wanted pictures I should have gone uninvited and taken them myself! Oh, well, at least I got a few pre-dance photos. :)

8 comments:

Mary said...

Awww what lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the last one, daddy with his two little princesses.

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

KT

Deb D. said...

Sweet! Such happy girls and a Daddy who clearly loves them. I love Hope's expression on the pic where John is kissing her. She seems so comfortable and confident in his love.

Monica said...

Beautiful pictures! I always smile when I see how happy Zoya seems to be.

Monica
www.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great memories!!!!

Jan

Anonymous said...

These are precious...and yes, John looks tired, but nothing a few kisses from his girls won't take care of.

Love
Aunt Sharon

Koen said...

Nothing like Daddy's little girls. Almost 40 and it's still the same:) John is a great dad, and your family is so special and dear to us. Miss you all.