Monday, March 21, 2011

Technical difficulties, but we're back!

Due to technical difficulties, the Urban Spring Break picture post has been postponed to a later time. I worked hard posting them last night and this morning they had disappeared. Will try again soon.

We had a wonderful time in Virginia and would like to thank our very dear friends who so generously donated their time share so we could have a once-in-a-lifetime family vacation. Thank you Friends!!

Driving straight through 22 hours each way really wasn't as bad as we feared it might be. Joseph and Ava tie for first place for the Best Traveler Award!!

Pictures coming soon....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos. Even though it was a very long drive, I understand you had an amazing 'show and tell' with all the historical sites. I would have loved to have been a fly on the window for that. So glad you had a great time away.
Missed you all,
Love,
Aunt Sharon

Jaimie said...

The post with all the pictures shows up in my Google Reader. I will try forwarding it to you from the post if you post your email address (or send it to me - jgoeble at gmail dot com)

Jaimie

Justine said...

Wow! What a trip! Kudos to Joseph and Ava. Isn't it funny that the one(s) who people perceive as a "handful" sometimes are the easiest (i.e. Tim is my easiest kid to take shopping.)

JennyH said...

I'm sure your pictures are all fabulous.

We are driving home Tuesday from South Padre. Not looking forward to it. It takes around 18 hours. I think driving straight through is good. One very long day in the car and be done traveling! Our longest drive was coming home from Maine.... 23 hours and 30 minutes. It was long. 22 hours is also very long. Glad to hear the kids did great. I am hoping the same for my kids tomorrow....fingers crossed!