Sunday, February 7, 2010

Only 7 more days left.....

I wanted to clear up some potential confusion. I was asked if we are adopting Anya pictured at the top of my blog and the answer is no we are not! We wanted to do a Valentine's Day fundraiser for one special child on Reece's Rainbow, and I randomly picked one of the dozens that were suggested. Anya was the one that was picked.

Anya is two years old, lives in Eastern Europe, and she desperately needs a family to love her. She has a lot of potential. All she needs is a family to say yes!! Could it be you??

Ten people have donated for a total $270 so far but still quite a bit short from the $1,000 I hoped to raise for her. Only seven more days to donate and then I will be drawing a name out of the hat for the winner of the $100 Target gift card.



1 comment:

Beth H said...

Does Anya have a profile on Reece's Rainbow? I couldn't find it.