Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Lighthouse donations-Thank you!!


THANK YOU to those who have generously donated to Ava's school! Every little bit makes a difference and I am eternally grateful to those who have given. If you could walk through the school halls just one time you would see why feel so privileged to be a part of this wonderful ministry. We do not have the ability to see who is donating unless you put your name on the honor roll. So forgive me if I missed thanking you in person.

Normally "Anonymous" makes me cringe as there have been some cruel blog comments left by Mr. Anonymous. But today, Anonymous I am extremely humbled and grateful for your generosity...whoever you are. Thank you.

I just logged on to see another very generous donation from H2O Express. I know you you are. THANKS!!!!! Over $1,000 has come in!

There are only 10 more days to give, if you would still like to donate, you can do so by clicking here.

By the way to read the stories of and see the beautiful faces of all of Ava's classmates and schoolmates, click here. Warning, it might make you cry. These are some pretty amazing kids.

No comments: