Friday, June 25, 2010

Reece's Rainbow Birthday fundraiser for Burke

Today is my birthday! My birthday wish is to help this sweet boy named Burke find a forever family. He pulled on my heart strings because he faces some of the same challenges that Zoya faces. I know he would make a wonderful son for the right family. Could he be yours? You can read more about Burke on Reece's Rainbow by clicking here.


Please remember that the whole reason Joseph has a family today is because there were so many generous people who donated towards his adoption grant. These grants really, really help these children find adoptive families. Somebody did that for Joseph (which eventually benefited Zoya), and I am asking you to help me give back to Reece's Rainbow, by helping Burke. Below is a chip-in button. It is so easy to donate. THANK YOU for helping my birthday wish come true!

6 comments:

JennyH said...

Happy birthday!!

KT said...

What a rush of emotions. Im about to cry. THIS is what we meant to do. To help kids with without a family. I look at these kids sweet faces. I think of how we are still (four years later) paying for the last adoption. How we brought home kids, out of a loving home. THESE kids dont have a home!!! Ok, crying now. Their sweet faces are too much. These children deserve priority in IA. Why are agencies out harvesting kids, while these kids sit and wait. Wait for families that will never come....
You all are amazing, God bless you for giving two more children a home!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! I addedd a few dollars. Wish I had tons to offer. All these kids deserve to have a mother and father. God Bless you in this journey and I cant wait to contiue watching your family grow. I have followed Ava's story from the beginning and cant wait to see these two grow as much as Ava has.
Cheryl in Tn

amyl4 said...

Happy Birthday Charissa!!!

RoverHaus said...

Happy Birthday Sis!

ukraine09 said...

Happy birthday Charissa!

I spent my birthday in Ukraine last year on our adoption trip. I wish I could remember where my mom bought my cake because it was really good! Somewhere over by St. Sophia's.

Jaime